I am bringing you today the ultimate holiday gift guide for everyone in your life! I personally like to do most of my holiday shopping online so look forward to online deals more than in store. Like most people, I constantly struggle with deciding what to get people in my life. I hope that with this gift guide you’re able to shop stress free and take care of all of those shopping lists! From the beauty guru to the tech lover, I got you covered! Keep reading through to see what gifts you should be buying for different people. As always, I’ve provided all the linked to the products mentioned so happy shopping!!
For the Special Women in Your Life
We all have a group of women in our lives who hold a special place in our hearts. Whether it be our moms, sisters, friends, or significant others, get them a gift this year that makes them know you’re thinking of them!While putting this particular gift guide together, I wanted to make sure all the items were practical but personal to some level. As a fellow female, I know that any of these gifts would make me super happy!
- Jewelry: I added a variety of jewelry options based on who you’re gifting it to. I would 100% recommend getting something personalized so they know you had them specifically in mind. Find my favorites jewelry gifts as shown in the picture here, here, here, here, here, and here!
- Who doesn’t love cozies?? This is the perfect time to get the comfiest things from robes to pjs so your special ones can be comfy in style! Find my favorite cozy gifts as shown in the picture here, here, here, here, here, here, and here!
- No girl I’ve met has ever said no to shoes…shoes are life! The holidays are the perfect time to gift a pair of shoes that you know they’ve been eyeing. Find my favorite shoe gifts as shown in the picture here, here, here, here, here, here and here!
- Other than shoes, we girls love our bags…they can make any look pop and it’s extra special to get it from someone we love. Find my favorite purse gifts as shown in the picture here, here, here, here and here!
- Last but not least, get some clothing for the women in your life because we can never have enough. Find my favorites of the season as shown in the picture here, here, here, here, here, here, and here!
For the Special Men in Your Life
So often I get questions on what people should get for the men in their lives and it doesn’t have to be hard! Throughout this gift guide I wanted to touch on what to get the men in your life that is outside the scope of fitness and tech lovers (as most guys are). I’ve curated a list of things that the men in your life will love regardless if it is your dad, boyfriend/husband, or friend.
- Most of the men in my life love shoes just as much as I do! My brother is most-definitely who you call a “sneaker-head”. My dad also collects shoes like it’s his job and I swear Alex has way too many pairs of sneakers to count. Find my favorite men shoe finds here, here, here, and here!
- Accessories for men are becoming more and more popular and no there’s nothing that pulls a look together better than a watch! Find my favorite watches here, here and here!
- The men in my life also love their wallets and take super good care of them. The holidays is a perfect time to grab one for your men. Find my favorite wallet and card holder here and here!
- Joggers are still in style and the different options are endless! Though some men might not like cozies as much as us females, these joggers are perfect for any occasion–you can dress them up or down. Find my favorite joggers as seen in the picture here, here, here and here!
- Buying clothes for the men in your life can be difficult since everyone has different styles but you can’t go wrong with a graphic tee or a cozy sweater. Find my favorite finds here, here, here, here and here!
For the Beauty Guru
We all know someone in our lives who are so great at makeup that we wonder how are they not a makeup artist already. I’m always like “please teach me!!!” because I do suck at doing my makeup. This category is great for those in your life who are magicians with makeup.
- Let your beauty guru pout their lips with these new products and gift sets that include shades from nudes to berries. My favorites are here, here, here, here and here!
- If you want your beauty guru’s eyes to pop, there’s no better way to grab them an eyeshadow palette. My faves are here, here, here, here and here!
- Paying attention to our faces, we can focus on highlighting and contouring with these great gifts. Find them here, here, here, here and here!
- You can’t apply these looks without some tools so grab some to help them complete the look. Find them here, here, here, here and here!
- If you can’t decide what your beauty guru will like, get them a set that includes everything! Find my favorites here, here, here, here and here!
For the Skincare Fanatic
Aside from the beaut gurus, we know some skincare fanatic whose skin looks AMAZING. I love skincare but honestly still haven’t figure out the secret to smooth and flawless skin. I’m hoping these finds will help your skincare lover achieve the perfect glowing skin!
- Hydration is key especially during the colder months when our skin can need some extra help. My favorites can be found here, here, here and here!
- While the whether may be looking dull, your skincare fanatic’s face doesn’t have to be! Combat them with these finds here, here, here, here and here!
- We can never start too early with anti-aging products and neither can the skincare fanatic in your life! Find my favorites here, here, here, here and here!
- My unwinding time has to be with a face masks so this category is a personal fave! My favorites are here, here, here, here, here, here and here!
- There are so many devices on the market promoting greater skin and they are great as gifts! My favorites are here, here, here, here and here!
For the Foodie
We all love food but we all know someone who LOVES food. I know people who can be connoisseur for wine or cookies and can pinpoint exactly what’s good or not. This category is perfect for those foodies in your life who LOVE food.
- Baking kits are a great gift as we are all busy and don’t have enough time to get ingredients. These kits send the perfect amount of ingredients to your foodie so they can make their favorite treats! Find them here and here.
- Everyone loves a good piece of chocolate (me included) and with so many options, it’s hard to choose one to gift. Find my faves here, here and here!
- Save your foodie some money by getting them a cookbook so they don’t have to go out and buy what they are craving! My faves are here, here, here and here!
- You can get your foodie a special gift by making them a customized ice cream! It will definitely let them know you are thinking specifically of them. Get it here!
- Olive oil is great for so many things and true foodies know the difference between a good one and a bad one. Get them a olive wine tasting set here!
For the Kitchen Master
I have people in my life who can basically live in the kitchen! This part of the gift guide is geared towards those who are kitchen masters and can whip out any dish. Whether your kitchen master are naturally good at cooking like to experiment, grab them one of these gifts!
- From my long lesson from Alex (who himself is a kitchen master), a cast iron is a must for those who love cooking. They can last forever if taken cared of properly so they are great investments. My favorites are here and here.
- Sharper knives = safer knives. Get your kitchen master a new set today so they can whip out some dishes faster and safer! My finds are here and here.
- A cutting board can also last forever if you get a good quality one and take good care of it. My favorites are here, here, here and here.
- Step up your kitchen master’s serving game with a cute serving board. Presentation is just as important as taste! Find my finds here, here, here and here!
- Kitchen gadgets and machines can amp up any cooking space. From espresso machines to a nutri-bullet, get the ultimate gift! Find those in the picture here, here, here, here, here and here!
For the Tech Lover
There are so many tech gifts that are revolutionizing the way we do things. I swear I wake up every day to a new invention! This portion of the gift guide is for sure going to include something you can give to your tech lover, from gamers to photographers!
- Majority of homes today have a smart home system of one sort or another. I know that Google and Amazon are leading the way with these devices and they can be super affordable during the holidays with promotions and such! I recommend the ones here, here and here!
- Everyone loves to play a good song and there’s no better gift than speakers! Being able to play your music without losing the quality is something everyone looks for. You can find my favorites here, here and here!
- For your photography friends, there are so many cool gadgets out there! From an instant printer, that can be found here, to lens to boost up their skills, found here! Or even go-pro that is easy to carry and capture anything–found here!
- If you know someone who loves videography or even photography, this is the perfect time to grab them a drone! I know my dad is neither one of those things, but he is still super into drones and their capabilities! Grab them here or here!
- Lastly, we all know that gamer who loves everything gaming related from consoles to controllers. You can get them anything game-related and they will be happy–if they don’t already have it haha! Find my favorites as shown in the picture here, here, here and here!
- Miscellaneous gifts for those who you don’t categorize into any of those above, you can grab them the new iPhone X if you’re feeling generous (here), a smart lightbulb and wall plug–they are magical (here and here), even a nice Apple TV (here) or if you know a die-hard Star Wars fan, grab them one of these R2D2 gadgets (here)!
For the Home-Body
Who doesn’t like staying home and curling up on the sofa? Or even decorating their place to make it feel more welcoming and homey? I’, not the best at decorating and keep putting it off, but I know some people who are great at home decor and are total homebodies too! This is perfect for those who need an extra decor idea or just accents to add to their already amazing space!
- I’ve been very into candles lately and this won’t be a proper gift guide if candles didn’t show up somewhere, am I right? They are perfect for setting the mood and making the home smell nice and cozy. My favorites are here, here, here and here!
- On the same note of making the home smell better, a diffuser is also a great gift to give! I know that with the heat constantly on, the air gets pretty dry, so it helps to add moisture back into the air with one of these gadgets. And you can even add essential oils to them! Find them here, here and here!
- You can’t be cozy and cuddly without a nice throw! Grab one of these cute ones for your home lover! Find my faves here, here, here and here!
- Wall decor instantly makes a room pop and makes the home more welcoming. I love how a simple piece can make it seems like the person tried really hard because it can pull the entire look together. Find my favorites here, here, here and here!
- Accent objects may be small but they still add so much to a room. The little things do matter! Find them here, here, here, here, here and here!
For the Fitness Champ
Even if you don’t know any hardcore fitness champs, you can get anyone in your life these gifts because we all know New Years is after Christmas and the majority of people’s “new year new me” goal is to go to the gym more. You can help them out a lil’ with any of these gifts to remind them that they need to get their butt to the gym!
- A smart watch that you can work out in is perfect for those who are constantly sweating and at the gym. The fitbit is perfect because it connects up to a smartphone and tracks everything from steps to calories to amount of sleep. Find them here and here!
- Working out with headphone wires can get annoying so wireless headphones are a perfect gift! Find my favorites here, here and here!
- Water bottles are perfect for any time. It’s one of those gifts that they will use regardless if they are going to the gym or not! My faves are here, here and here!
- Yoga mats are so versatile, regardless if used for yoga or not. They are perfect for an at-home workout sesh! Now that person in your life won’t have an excuse to not work out anymore! My finds are here, here and here!
- The right workout look can instantly put someone in the mood to workout. And even if by February they have given up on their workout goals, they can still join the athleisure trend and wear these pieces! Find my favorites here, here, here, here, here, here and here!
For the Stationary Enthusiast
Decorating my desk area is another passion of mine so I had to put this category in the gift guide. I own way too many of these things and yes I still need more. I bet the stationary enthusiasts in your life can agree with me that there’s no limit to stationary items…we are all hoping we will one day use everything up!
- Lil’ desk tidbits are a must when it comes to making any desk cuter or more welcoming. Adding some shape and color is the perfect way to do it and it’s so easy! Add some cute paperclips (here and here), add a pug who will hold a pencil (here), add some erasers that have cute sayings and are scented (here) or simple notepads to remind you of your to-dos (here)!
- We all love a good journal to write in…even though we don’t finish half of them. But everyone loves to get more–especially with motivational sayings or looks super nice! Find my favorites here, here, here, here and here!
- Nice looking pens/pencils can also add a pep in your writing! I personally love using nice pens and love writing more because of them! Find my finds here, here, here and here!
- And to hold all the things above, we need to think storage! Desk storage can be tricky because most items are bulky and don’t look nice at all. But I’ve found some that are practical and can tie any look together one a desk! From a minimalistic gold paper rack (here) to a cute multi-functional storage unit (here), these are great options! Others can be found here, here, here, here and here!
- Going with New Year, New Me….we also hear so much about people wanting to be more organized and be on top of their game! What better way to help them than to gift them an agenda/planner? My faves are here, here, here, here and here!
For Everyone–Gifts $25 and Under
The under $25 gift guide is perfect for the secret santas or white elephants you have to participate in or if you want to add an extra lil’ somethin’ to someone’s gift pile! It’s the list of items I personally look forward to every year!
- Who doesn’t love socks?? I get them for at least one person every year because there are so many options and are both inexpensive and easy to purchase. I love these ones from here, here, here, here, here and here!
- Mugs are an easy way to add a lil’ something extra to anyone’s gift pile. I personally like to get people mugs and then fill the insides with candy or a pair of socks! You can even personalize them with the person’s initials (here and here) or get them a cute saying one (here) or a cute cat that changes color with the heat of the drink (here)!
- Phone cases are inexpensive but a great gift because they are so versatile. Everyone I know owns a iPhone of some sort so it’s easier to buy them a gift in this category. My favorites are here, here, here, here and here!
- A scarf is also an easy way to stay under budget but still grabbing a great and useful gift, whether it’s for a male or female. My faves are here, here, here and here!
- Everyone owns a canvas bag of some sort these days and I’ve seen so many that I want! They are the key definition of practical! I see people using them as bags for school, everyday use and groceries! I love the idea of how versatile they are. My favorites are here, here, here and here!
I hope this gift guide was helpful with your decisions on what to get the people in your life! And if you want things on here, make sure to send them this gift guide so they can get the hint. 😝 I know I will be busy shopping and grabbing all those online deals before the holiday season is over. I’m usually a procrastinator with my holiday shopping but I think this year I am on top of my game! Literally all of my gifts are from this gift guide so it’s 100% Jen approved! Happy shopping y’all!
until my next lil’ thought then!