The yearly women’s gift guide is finally here, hoping it can help your shopping process for the women in your life. From girlfriends to moms, I think there is something here for all the females that you have to get a gift for this year. I separated the guide into two sections: the first being five items that I think are extremely versatile and will work for any women in your life and ones that I know will be a success. These items are the ones I stand 100% behind – I know they are great gifts and any girl would love them. And then the second are other suggestions that I think would make great gifts if nothing catches your eye within the first category. You can click directly on the photos of items you like to shop!
Women’s Gift Guide
MY TOP 5 PICKS
1. Personalized Jewelry – there are so many different routes you can go with jewelry, but if you want to really impress the women in your life, I suggest getting a personalized piece. It doesn’t have to be entirely personalized either, pieces with their initials or zodiac signs work just as well – it shows you put in a lil’ bit more effort than just picking up a random piece. Here are my favorites:
2. Leggings – I know I know, this may sound absurd, but every girl needs a pair of sturdy leggings that also look amazing. Most of these leggings are often an investment piece and are quite expensive…so we don’t want to invest in therm ourselves, but would be amazing to receive as gifts. As the winter season arrives, these are great layering pieces and can be so versatile. Here are my picks:
3. Handbag – getting a new handbag during this time is always so exciting. They are practical and if you get a classic style, it’s definitely going to be used. With the all the sales, this is the best time to invest in a nice handbag for the women in your life!
4. Sweaters – anything cozy is a plus in our books and with the rise of sherpas everywhere, sweaters are a classic gift. Out of all of the gifts, this has to be the safest route!
5. Casual Sneakers – nothing helps dress up or down an outfit like a good pair of casual sneakers. And we all need a pair in our wardrobe – a good white pair that is comfortable and goes with anything.
Other Gift Ideas
I hope this post was helpful in finding a gift for the women in your life. I know it can get hectic during this time of the year, but you have plenty of time to shop the sales and to take advantage of the deals. Good luck and happy holidays!
A million and one thanks for reading – until my next lil’ though then!