Anyone who knows me knows that I am a lipstick fanatic—it was actually the first makeup item that I ever tried, thanks to my mom. And throughout the years (only like the past 3 years) I have grown my collection by quite a lot. One thing for sure though is that I always gravitate towards certain ones no matter how much digging I have to do reach them! I have curated a list of top 10 lipsticks that are still my favorites through all this time—some are new while some are very loved. The variety of prices and finishes to the lipsticks should guarantee that there’s something in this list for everyone!
1. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Rum Raisin
2. Bite Beauty: Amuse Bouche Lipstick Duo in Gold/Sour Cherry
3. Model Co. Ultra Long Lasting Lipstick in Smitten
4. Sephora Collection: Cream Lip Stain in Marvelous Mauve
5. MAC Retro Matte in All Fired Up
6. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita
7. Two Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Melted Berry
8. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture in Bois De Rose (Satin Finish)
9. Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in La Raffinée
10. Christian Louboutin Rouge Louboutin Velvet Matte
I told myself I had to stop the list at ten or else I would be here forever trying on these lipsticks—the list will be never-ending.Oh and if you click on the titles, there should be links to where you can get these lipsticks to try for yourself! Let me know which ones are your personal absolute favs!!
Until my next lil’ thought then,