Bringing you another restaurant review this week that is centered on an American cuisine restaurant/bar/pub. Cooper’s Craft & Kitchen is a place that is known for their Monday Taco deals and pub-like nature in the warmer months. We went for brunch one day to see if their food was worth it!
Name of Restaurant: Cooper’s Craft & Kitchen
Address: 87 2nd Avenue, New York, New York 10003 – there are various locations around the city
Overall Rating (out of 5): ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Price Point: 💲💲 – around $15-$20 per person
What we ordered:
- Lemonade: it’s been my personal mission to find the best lemonade in the city and this okay is mid-range. A little too sweet in my opinion
- Poutine: If we see this on the menu, there is no way we aren’t ordering it! So it was our appetizer by nature. It tasted like every other average poutine – still delicious, but nothing spectacular (the egg on top did make it delicious!)
- Spinach Artichoke Dip: this was a super unique dish that I haven’t seen elsewhere – the dip itself was served cold and the chips were made out of beets. I liked the dish overall, but I wouldn’t say it’s the traditional spinach artichoke dip
- Mac & Cheese: a classic at every American place I feel – I have never met a Mac & Cheese I didn’t like, but there are for-sure better ones out there
- Eggs Benedict: a classic go-to for Alex wherever he goes (we can designate him as the eggs benedict connoisseur) – He wasn’t too impressed with the dish and the hash browns could have been a lot better
- Breakfast Omelette w. Toast: out of all the main dishes, this one tasted the best! The omelette was really well made and the filling wasn’t too much – a classic omelette that hit the spot
Service (out of 5): 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
The food came out fast, the waitresses were extremely friendly in giving suggestions while ordering. The entire atmosphere is very laid-back and chill thus it’s fun to come with friends to eat while having a nice chat.
This place is known to have $1 fish tacos on Monday nights if you order a beer. I’ve never went before since I am not a beer drinker but that’s an amazing deal! We enjoyed our overall experience here, but to be completely candid, the food was alright and we feel as if we can get better elsewhere.
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS POST, YOU’LL ALSO ENJOY:
Best Bagels in NYC: Gramercy Bagels
Indian Restaurants in NYC Review: Bengal Tiger
Chinese Restaurants in NYC Review: New Hong Wong Seafood Restaurant
A million and one thanks for reading – until my next lil’ thought then!
That food looks so good! I haven’t eaten yet and it’s making me so hungry!
ahaha treat yourself out today!
ahahh where’s the best lemonade in NYC that you’ve tried so far? 😀 // That spread of avocado on the breakfast omelette looks so yummy :3 // I don’t drink beer either, but I sure love tacos! -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey’s
This one is pretty good!! I think the best one is from a food market ahahah